Sunday 30 June 2013

Welcome! (A short introduction)

This summer (2013) I visited 7 countries in Asia (China (+Tibet), Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand). Rather than a public blog I sent emails to anyone who requested them. Each mail had a few pictures taken with my low quality ipod camera. I decided to re-publish all my messages in online blog form (with only a few minor edits). The ipod doesn't always rotate the pictures properly and I just copied and pasted into these posts, I'll fix them when I have the time.

Also I uploaded them in reverse order compared to a regular blog so you can just scroll through them rather than reading through it all backwards.

Through China I met up with my sister, dad, uncle, and in Japan my cousin, aunt, and uncle. The rest of the trip was solo, meeting people as I go.

Enjoy!

Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment